LogisticsKeystone of the distribution of EOL products, logistics is tasked to offer a quality service throughout Europe with delivery times ranging from 24 hours to 5 days.
European logistical presenceDistribution depends on a total of 12 platforms strategically positioned to cover the European territory:
- The central stock located at Rosny Sous Bois(France)
- 10 further local distribution platforms manage the delivery and installation process at the end-user or delivery at the dealer. These eleven platforms are located in France ( Lyons, Marseille, Toulouse, Dijon, Bressuire, Forbach) in the United Kingdom ( Nottingham), in Ireland ( Dublin) in the Netherlands ( Veenendaal) and in Belgium ( Jodoigne)
Just in time stock managementEOL has invented the concept " cataloguist / stockist" in the office furniture sector in 1980 and remains the uncontested leader in this field. The success of the concept and of the group relies in part on mastering and managing just in time delivery through a considerable stock holding, a major European presence and through the optimisation of logistical flows.
The EOL products are delivered:
- in 24 hours in the zones covered by the central distribution platform and the group production units
- in 48 hours within Metropolitan France
- in 5 working days in the rest of Western Europe